I would like to quickly list all plugins that have been released but for a more detailed description regarding all releases, visit the following link: New Geomajas releases
- Geomajas backend 1.9.0: mainly a bugfix release, but also adds new functionality such as mixed Geometry support, lazy attribute conversion, ECQL support, speed improvements, ...
- REST face 1.0.0: Ability to serialize GeoJson from the Geomajas back-end. This first version only support read-only requests. Compatible with OpenLayers.
- Caching plug-in 1.0.0: Back-end caching of features, requests, tiles,... Uses the Infinispan technology.
- Google layer 1.8.0: Now includes a GWT module for copyright display.
- GeoTools layer 1.8.0: Upgrade to GeoTools 2.7.1.
- Hibernate layer 1.8.0: Has now better support for lazy attribute handling. Has been completely refactored resulting in a big performance gain.
- WMS layer 1.8.0: Better proxy and authentication support.
- OpenStreetMap layer 1.9.0: Bugfix release
- Geocoder plug-in 1.1.0: Bugfix release
- Printing plug-in 2.1.0: Bugfix release
- Static security plug-in 1.8.0: Bugfix release