The Geomajas project is proud to release Geomajas 1.8.0, the latest stable release. The major advances in this version include:
- Update to the newest versions of GWT, SmartGwt, ...
- French language support.
- Better integration support within non-GWT technologies.
- Performance improvements.
- Addition of multiple passive controllers on the map.
- On-the-fly changing of layer order
For the full list of changes, see:
If you are new to Geomajas and would like to quickly test it for yourself, there is a "Getting Started" guide that explains how to quickly get up-and-running using a Maven Archetype. Basically, if you have Maven installed, you can create a Geomajas project in just a few minutes - so don't hesitate to try.
If you want to help us, join the discussions on the developer list, list bugs in jira and make feature requests in our fora. See http://www.geomajas.org/.